Filed with Frederick Edward Copley's WW1 Service Records (WO 363):
A handwritten letter from P R RICHARDSON, dated November 1916. The subject is medical, Richardson has letters after his name, so I am assuming he is a doctor. The address is probably clear to someone with knowledge of Leith, Edinburgh (Bruntsfield Street?).
May be of use as a handwriting/signature sample.
Anc****y, COP, page 5485
- County Forums including Ireland, Scotland, Wales and British Islands.
- Scotland - Counties (Chapman Code - SCT)
- Midlothian (Chaoman Code - MLN)
- Midlothian county-wide forum
- P R RICHARDSON, Doctor, Edinburgh 1916
Results 1 to 1 of 1
10-09-2013, 7:48 AM #1Famous for offering help & advice
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- St Austell, Cornwall
P R RICHARDSON, Doctor, Edinburgh 1916
Helping you trace your British Family History & British Genealogy.
All times are GMT. The time now is 4:39 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.