legrandblond

Default Richard Alexander Pearson

Hi,
    I'm from Québec, Canada and I'm searching the birth of Richard Alexander Pearson. He married Marguerite Grandmont in Drummondville in 1830 and on his wedding act it's written that he's from Cork, Ireland and is the son of late Robert Pearson and late Elizabeth McAdams. He should born around 1800 cause he died in 1852 at the age of 52.

Any information will be appreciate.

André

Knowledgeable and helpful

You don’t say what denomination Richard was nor whether he came from Cork city or Cork county. Both would be helpful in narrowing the search.

There’s no trace of him on the Rootsireland site nor on this link:

https://www.irishgenealogy.ie/en/

Not all Irish parish records are on-line but an additional problem is that many parishes don’t have records that go back to 1800 and so, even if you knew exactly where he was born, you might not be able to confirm it. I have no easy solutions to offer. Sorry.
    ELWYN

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hello,
    I'm from central Minnesota. I recognize the names in your post, and they are related to my grandmother who was born near Amery and Range Wisconsin. If you're still interested I believe I have more information - send me an email: marveATmeltelDOTnet
    Last edited by christanel; 16-03-2018 at 6:56 PM. Reason: email address disguised to deter spam