Thread: Hi everyone!

Arya

Default Hi everyone!

Hello, my name is Arya and I'm currently living in Spain. I am totally new in genealogy so I feel lost and I don't even where to start. I hope I'll learn to move around here soon enough and to be patient, I know I'll need that for researching and find what I'm looking for.

Glad to meet you all!

Sandra Parker

Welcome Arya.
    We were all new to this geneology lark once, so don't feel it's hard to do. Take time to look around, check your families' names in the search part of this forum, maybe someone has already listed a name you know.
    But above all, talk to any member of your family, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and see what they can tell you. Write it down and then head off to see what you can find about your parents and grandparents. Once you've got that started, you're away!
    Good luck
    Sandra

Starting to feel at home

Hi Arya and welcome; best of luck and remember, there are no silly questions.

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Arya, hi. What a great, fascinating, frustrating, life long hobby you have chosen.
    Patience doesn't always bless us in searches, nor do 'wrongwayhosay' searches. We all have them. Stick with it amaze yourself.
    Lost?, stop & ask some-one somewhere. There are NO wrong queries in this game. Only queries & hopefully correct answers

Enjoy.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

Arya

Thank you all!

Patience is not one my virtues, but I'll have to learn it or I won't get anywhere...