MaryFrances

Default PIERREFITTE-SUR-SEINE, PARIS, FRANCE.

This is a very long-shot, but I am hoping that someone may be able to help. I quote from Wikipedia ..".. Pierrefitte-sur-Seine lies 12.4km from the centre of the French capital." I believe that there is a chateau in this region (of the same name? - Possibly now a music/drama school?) and I want to find out who owned/lived in this chateau during the 1920's. I do not speak French nor am I able to travel to France. Any ideas as to how I can find this information? There may be a connection to Nervieux in France. I am trying to tie up loose ends in my mother's history.

Famous for offering help & advice

Gosh, driven through there a few times on the way to my in-laws in Montmorency!! Very urban now.
    For now, here is a pic of the chateau, two on the site in fact. One has an inscription saying we live on the first floor, where balcony is, the room is to the left! Check here and here

MaryFrances

Hi, Mona. I have tried the internet several times for this, with no result - tried B.G. and - hey presto! Thank you for replying and for posting the photos. It is much appreciated. Best regards, MaryFrances.