Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    maggie-may

Hi Madmickbiker.
    Please get in touch again.
    Maggie

Hello Maggie
    If someone has sent you a pm you should get an email telling you and when you log into BG a box will come up saying you have a pm. Then click on 'Notifications' in the blue bar at the top of the page. Choose one of the two options from the drop down menu.

To make sure you receive email notification to any posts you make on threads started by you or others click on Quick Links in the blue bar at the top of the page, click on User CP from the drop down menu. On the next page scroll down until you see a box which says Default Thread Subscription Mode. Make sure that the option "Instantly using email" is showing in the box.

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Quote Originally Posted by maggie-may View Post
    Hi all.
    Correction to my last posting. My Grandfather, George Digby Wilson was a wire worker and the census I mentioned with them under the name of Hart was 1891. The family were living in Wardley Street, Wandsworth, where nan was born a year later.
    Maggie

Can you give us the reference for this entry as I am having difficulty finding it on ancestry. I can see it on FMP but can't access it as I don't have a sub. So piece, folio and page number will be a big help.

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123