Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sueannbowen

Default Remembering Vanessa

Thinking of you Vanessa. It was a year ago and I still miss your posts.

Liane Hawes

Quite agree Sue, miss hearing about the Peregrines and all Vanessa's wonderful chatter

Liane

Devonmade

When I read about Thomasin I thought it was a year ago that we were thinking of Vanessa. Really miss her cheery smile.

Famous for offering help & advice

Thanks for posting this, Sue. Thoughts of Vanessa are often with me as we also chatted on the phone, usually over weather or genealogy or just something that was either hit our funny bone or was bugging us. Kris, her son, says this has been a hard week. God bless them both.

Sue

sueannbowen

I bet it has been terrible for the family. Big hugs to you as well.

MythicalMarian

How strange to find this thread. I was only thinking about Vanessa today when I was coming home through Manchester and wondering if the Peregrines had returned for their yearly nesting. So sad that she's no longer here.

pennydog

Thank you Sue for posting, it does not seem like a year since Vanessa lost her valliant fight. I still keep an eye open for her Annie Stuart, who we spent many a long hour trying to find - Vanessa even named the cat who adopted her, Annie - because she also was ellusive.

Gone but not forgotten.

Sue

sueannbowen

Quote Originally Posted by pennydog View Post
    I still keep an eye open for her Annie Stuart, who we spent many a long hour trying to find - Vanessa even named the cat who adopted her, Annie - because she also was ellusive.

Sue
    I had forgotten that.

AnnB

I can't believe a year has passed already. I, too, thought of Vanessa when we heard the news about Thomasin, they are both truely missed.

Ann

wendymac

I also cannot believe it's a year since Vanessa passed how quick has that flown.

Thomasin And Vanessa will be sadly missed for years to come.

Wendy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast