Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

yes I feel the same, I know it is supposed to be better but I am not too keen on using it now.
    pejay

LittleSpark

I agree with everything that has been written - I certainly don't like the new site.
    I found some records on the old site but when I've gone back to the new site they're not there anymore - very weird!
    I was looking for some details yesterday and each time the answer was 'no record found'

Bring back the old site!

Sheila

Famous for offering help & advice

Yes I have found that as well. On another forum some say it is an acquired taste but I have to be blunt and say that I hate the new style IGI with a vengeance. It is really difficult and often throws up irrelevant results. I am not one who always likes changes and the old IGI I lust after lol.

Mutley

I'm still entering by Hugh Wallis and yes, I know it has not been updated and I know it had hacker problems sometime ago but it does take me direct to a Batch number in the new site so that I can get to where I want to go easily. But I suppose it is only good if I know where I want to go in the first place.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12