Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Name well known on Brit-Gen

I was reading Geoffs post, triedhis advice tho'I did think Iwas on the right default. Forgot ai uninstalled printer from computer yesterday(duh) asny way while in control panel looking I gotthe dreaded black screen with blue print warning,"if this isthe fisrt time you've seen this warning, restart your computer". & other stuff which ai forget,..soundeed ominous.

Wendt to shower a7 have breakfast. now too scared to restart the b''''y computer. Can't get at the back of itto plug printer in to different USB port, Son has injured his knee so won't be gettingdown there either.

Oh to heck with it, I'll plug into Hubby's MP840 or wwhatever it is, which is a wondrous machine.. A& just buy him new cartrridges.

Thanks every one for trying,& "Berkshire Boy' I may just follow your advice. (mikejee)
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Having emailed online help followed their instructions & found local IT service people, it has been agreed that said machine is probaly past it's use-by date & I deserve a newy, with card slot for photo upload, & whatever lovely extras they can talk me into.

I have this supurb Son who just now found, in the little camera he bought for me, a 'CARD' which I thought didn't exist. Pays to be able to read tiny writing which says 'pull' which then reveals said formery unknown 'card'.

Oh the things I must catch up on......'b...er' , eyes are getting worse than I thought, or have been for some time, no wonder I gave away trying to transcribe from some scans which will remain nameless.!!!
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12