Rory1190

Question "Lady" Jula/Julia Mary McSweeny

I've been looking and i can't find anything on Lady McSweeny I know she married a Danial/Daniel Guerin/Geran i don't know either of her parents and i don't know Danial's either. This is difficult to find I know but does anyone know anything or found anything about Lady McSweeny??

Hi Rory. Welcome to B-G

Do you know roughly what date the marriage took place? I have found two Julia Mary McSWEENEYs on the Irish Civil Registration index
    The first was Dec qtr 1919 in Killarney Vol 5 page 206
    The second was Sep qtr 1920 in Mallow Vol 5 page 357
    I don't think it can be the Mallow one as there is a 1946 marriage in Mallow with someone quite different being the only other person named on the same page.
    There are several entries for Daniel Guerins in Killarney, but some approximate dates would be useful, eg when were their children born (be careful not to give details of any living people )
    Sue Mackay
    Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids

Rory1190

Am not totally sure at the moment on dates but i have the names of the children if thats any help I have my mam finding the dates for a D.O.B for my grandfather who is son of Julia and Danial/Daniel will post on here as soon as i have those for you.

Thank you

BTW Sue just out of curiosity where did you come across this information??
    Last edited by Rory1190; 23-04-2012 at 8:53 AM. Reason: additional