larmet1969

Default Wisbech General Cemetery cd

hi does anyone know whether this cd of the wisbech general cemetery contains a map to the where abouts of the graves listed in this production or of any place i can purchase a map of the general cemetary layout as i have family buried there but dont know the wereabouts of there graves thanks

racing girl

Hello
    The LDS has two microfilms of Wisbech cemeteries which cover the Register of Graves in Film number 1040592 & 1040593, not exactly sure what they contain, but if there's an LDS facility anywhere close to you they can order them and view them at their location.

Alternatively, have a look at the Cambridge FHS (just Google them), and under Bookstall search for Wisbech. Under Contacts at that site there is an email address for the Bookstall co-ordinator, she has always been very helpful, so it might be worth emailing her for advice.

One final place to try would be the Wisbech and Fenlands website, which is a site dedicated for the Fens. Again, very helpful people.

Brenda

Jan1954

If it is this CD to which you refer, it is produced by the Fenland FHS. They may be contacted at fenlandfhs.org.uk/

WGCsearcher

Did you find what you were looking for at the Wisbech General Cemetery? There is a plan showing graves with headstones, surrounds or monuments and I am in the process of identifying as many of the unmarked plots as possible. Very rewarding when finding eight WW1 graves.

If you still need any assistance please let me have the name/s of who you are looking for. An approximate date of death will help but can be within ten years.

WGC Researcher