cashfan1

Default Moriarty/Sullivan

Hi everyone
    I'm looking for info regarding the death of my grandmother Hanora Moriarty nee Sullivan. Hanora was born around 1880 in Castleisland Kerry. She married my grandfather John Moriarty in 1903. Because my father went into an orphanage at a very early age I'm thinking Hanora died somewhere between 1914 and 1930. Because I haven't got a date for her death I'm finding it difficult to trace. Anyone with any knowledge of this family?
    At the time of the 1911 censcus they lived in Brougemakers Lane, Tralee. Any ideas would be gratefully received. Many thanks
    Dennis Moriarty.

Knowledgeable and helpful

There’s a Hanoria Moriarty death in Tralee Apr – Jun 1931 Volume 5, page 345, est year of birth 1874.
    ELWYN

cashfan1

Hi Elwyn
    thanks for that. I think the birth date is a little early for my grandmother but I will use it as a point to start. I am looking really to find out at what age my father went into the care of, I think, St Josephs Tralee. It must have been well before 1928 as he would have been 14 by then and able to leave their care. Any idea how I could find out when he went in there? Anyway, thanks for your efforts,
    much appreciated.
    Dennis.

obbie

maybe look for family grave or hers
    this might help
    https://www.kerrylaburials.ie/en/Index.aspx