Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Very pleased to hear from you Vanessa, and hope you continue to gain strength.
    Dale in New Zealand

Liane Hawes

Yay Vanessa's back - keep it up girl

love 'n' hugs

Liane

Wot they all said, and then some more!
    Sadly, our dear friend Ann (alias Ladkyis) passed away on Thursday, 26th. December, 2019.
    Footprints on the sands of time

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

v.wells

An update: Lung drain was this morning and biopsy tomorrow - that one is the most dangerous so I need all the faith I can get. Son is doing a heck of a lot of stuff - it's hard being so dependant on other people but I have little choice at the moment! Daughter , whom I haven't seen in 16 yrs is flying out for a "visit" on the weekend -should be "fun"! Big sister may come over if I need her to.

Thanks for all the wonderful emails and pm's -I am trying to answer them all. When I am not so interrupted all the time! Roses to all of you!!

Son says weather is cooler and windy but still great for February!

terrysfamily

Great to see you making a visit Vanessa. Being waited on hand a foot can become adictive, or so I'm told. You take it easy, Don't tire yourself to much. Your son sound like a good man, you should be very proud.

Terry

thecouch

Godspeed Vanessa and tonnes of good thoughts. Also, keep in mind what Dorie said in the movie "Finding Nemo" when she and Marlin were searching for Nemo and up against a terribly strong current...'just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming!!" It works for me every time I'm up against a wall...genealogically speaking or otherwise! Talk to you soon.

thecouch

Knowledgeable and helpful Jellylegs's Avatar

Haven't been around much lately, so I missed this thread. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery Vanessa.

and more

v.wells

I had all my B-G Angels plus some extra all around me this morning. That's what helped me! #1 son has installed laptop so I can do some action, but there is still a long road ahead of me. I want to thank you all for your most kindest of wishes and prayers. I hope to make it home before the end of February (or that might just be wishful thinking)

Procat

Great to hear you are improving Vanessa. Fingers crossed you do indeed make it home soon.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast