Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    terrysfamily

thecouch

Thanks for the update Sue. Appreciate you taking the time to keep us all up to date on Vanessa's status. It's great news! Can't wait to hear from Vanessa herself!

Godspeed,
    thecouch

Liane Hawes

Thanks Sue - look forward to hearing from Vanessa again soon. By the way who's looking after her chooks? (serious question!!)

v.wells

Thanks to my most kindest and thoughtful friends I salute you all with all your good wishes and speedy recovery hints! I have been loaned a notebook so am slowly learning something new. I can't respond to all my pm's so will just give a blanket update for now. #1 son is bringing new keyboard in tonight so I can type more accurately.

I love you all very much

Jan1954

Quote Originally Posted by v.wells View Post
    Thanks to my most kindest and thoughtful friends I salute you all with all your good wishes and speedy recovery hints! I have been loaned a notebook so am slowly learning something new. I can't respond to all my pm's so will just give a blanket update for now. #1 son is bringing new keyboard in tonight so I can type more accurately.

I love you all very much
    Yay!!! Vanessa!!! Great to hear from you! Keep up the recovery!

pennydog

Wonderful to hear from you Vanessa - everyone here is willing you better and lots of prayers are being said too.

Keep strong.

Love Sue x

thecouch

Great to hear the tap, tap, tapping of your keyboard Vanessa! The perseverence (sp?) and determination we know you clearly have for building your family tree are definitely coming in handy as you battle for a healthy recovery! Good on you Vanessa! We knew you could do it!

Best thoughts to you,
    thecouch

busyglen

Great to hear from you Vanessa, it's good to know that our prayers and good wishes are taking effect. I've actually got a smile on my face instead of a frown.

AnnB

Lovely to hear from you Vanessa and hope you are feeling much better. All the 's are obviously doing their job! Don't wear yourself out typing - but keep taking the tablets

Take care
    Ann

spison

Ahh! The challenge of a new notepad. It's good you're feeling up to it! Keep improving.
    Jane

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast