Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    v.wells

Quote Originally Posted by Mutley View Post
    Let your fingers do the talking and the best of luck for Tuesday. We will all be thinking of you.
    I couldn't do without you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Waitabit View Post
    Ahhh! home made coffee.

(no dustingironinglaundring sweeping etc. you know the drill) Happy hometime Vanessa.
    I had rooster soup that my son made and fed my chickens . Now I hope to do it all again tomorrow (minus falling out of the car when we get back).

He says we have the best group of friends - and none of us has met!

Procat

Hi Vanessa,

Good to hear that you made it home for a visit. I'm sure that getting out to feed the chooks would have been emotionally satisfying for you.

Gotta watch those - they play tricks on you at times.

anamarja

Wonderful to just stand and enjoy the SMELL of home - nothing compares, especially the antiseptic smell of hospitals. I do hope things are going well for you - I've missed seeing your comments. All the best.
    Margaret

Colin Rowledge

Actually had a reply to post of mine, by Vanessa. Great to see and to know that the 'little grey cells' are still functining.

Fingers crossed that everything else is working as well.

Colin

Famous for offering help & advice sue2white's Avatar

Still thinking of you!

deeree

Hey Vanessa,

glad to hear that you've been home. Nothing like it! I'm hoping for good news on the biopsy front. Keep smiling and knowing that lots of people care for you.
    Desley

Mary Anne

Sorry I have missed the latest news here. All the best wishes Vanessa, for your good health and good news! Hope you enjoyed your home weekend.

Mary Anne

v.wells

Actually only the first short pass on Sat was good. The weather was bright and sunny, except for me. Think son glad to drop me off early. Final biopsy was yesterday and now we wait. Results should be Friday and then I either get shipped to another hospital or sent home..... I didn't buy my acreage to spend so little time there! THANKS for all your support - my B-G Angels rock!

Liane Hawes

Hey Vanessa - keep us posted on your results. Good to have you back

Liane

v.wells

Results shoulb be sometime in the next two days - then we shall see where we go from there. I will need all my Angels to keep me here in Red Deer!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast