Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cool Hi help needed on Ethel Victoria White

Hi my name is Shane luke mannas, my dads name is Rodney Vj Mannas and his mom's name is Elizabeth mary Lennon daughter of Francis and Ethel white. if someone has any information or likes to get in touch with me pls do. I would be ever grateful.
    look me up on Fb shane luke mannas
    shanemannasATgmailDOTcom
    shane_mannasATyahooDOTcom
    Last edited by christanel; 22-06-2016 at 8:15 PM. Reason: ph.number removed email address disguised to deter spam

Welcome to the british-genealogy forums Shane

As you will see I have removed your phone number from your post. This is the sort of information you can exchange by private message which will keep your personal details accessible to only those you want to access them
    You can send personal details to other Brit-Gen members by private message (pm). Just click on their user name and choose 'Private message' from the drop down menu.

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Default Hi

Quote Originally Posted by 1937 View Post
    Good evening

I do hope this is were I email you for help. I do not have access to the 1891, 1901 and 1911 India Census and need your assistance please, if you could look up the India Census for the below peoples.

Names:
    1. Ethel Victoria White. Ethel could have been born around the late 1893 or early 1894.
    2. Alexander Henry Whtie. Have no idea when he was born.
    3. Elizabeth White. Have no idea when she was born.
    Ethel Victoria White was the daughter of Alexander Henry and Elizabeth White.

Please, I would like to know the three peoples Date of Birth. I think all three of them were born in Bangalore, India.

Once again thank you very much for your help.

Best Regards,

@1937 would like to connect with you as we both are on the same page looking for the same people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy9 View Post
    The ship 'Mashobra' sailed from Calcutta to London arriving 21st Jun 1937.

Onboard an Ethel V White age 46, boarded at Tangier, occ Companion, proposed address in UK: 5, Saxon Road Hove
    Hi shanemannas
    If Ethel was back in England at the time of the 1939 register then you can search it on Findmypast which will give her birthdate. You will have to purchase some credits or ask your local library if they have the free version. There are a couple of people on there who could be your Ethel but I don't have a sub to check it out and couldn't tell you anyway because of FMP's T and C's.
    BUT if your Ethel Victoria married Lennon in 1915 this travel record can't be her unless she reverted to her maiden name.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Name well known on Brit-Gen

@1937 would like to connect with you as we both are on the same page looking for the same people.
    Click on the user name a drop down box will appear, you can e mail direct, assuming the e mail addy is the same

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Quote Originally Posted by geneius View Post
    Click on the user name a drop down box will appear, you can e mail direct, assuming the e mail addy is the same
    I think geneius has had a rush of sugar to her brain because of all the Easter eggs she's been scoffing.
    I believe she meant to say you can send a private message. Though geneius is correct in that @1837's current email address has to be the one that's registered with BG. If it's different then the system can't make conract.

Pam
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Yes Easter eggs and a trip to see Peter Rabbitt, next week Duck Duck Goose

Hi @1937, how r u? looks like we a re looking for the same people. are we connected by any chance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12