Bertie

Default Ipswich Qld "Wife cries over cottage" article

Does anyone have access to the Queensland Times, The Ipswich, Qld. for July 10, 2010? There is an article in it by Beryl Johnston the History columnist about a chap named Alexander ROLLO whose father was brother to my direct rellie.

I would really appreciate a scan or a photo of it if someone can PM me

Many thanks

Knowledgeable and helpful

You can search for the article here
    highbeam.com/publications/queensland-times-the-ipswich-qld-p436731/july-2010 (Put the usual www. in front)

Bertie

That's how I found it but it is only the start of the article. I would like the whole of it!

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hello I have just come across your Alexander ROLLO, who I am direct line to. If you would like any information please contact myself on ndrolloAThotmailDOTcom We are from Ipswich Queensland Australia. It is a 150 years this year since he came to Australia. Hope to hear from you Debbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertie View Post
    Does anyone have access to the Queensland Times, The Ipswich, Qld. for July 10, 2010? There is an article in it by Beryl Johnston the History columnist about a chap named Alexander ROLLO whose father was brother to my direct rellie.

I would really appreciate a scan or a photo of it if someone can PM me

Many thanks
    Last edited by christanel; 22-02-2014 at 10:51 PM. Reason: email address disguised to deter spam

Welcome to Brit-Gen debbier

Unfortunately Bertie is no longer a member of our forums so will not receive notification of your post. It seems he is going to miss out on some valuable information.

Now you have taken the trouble to join why not stick around and see what Brit-Gen has to offer? Who knows you may be a mine of information for other Aussie researchers.

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs