Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AnjaliUK

Hi again. Logical suggestion David, you probably thought I was missing the obvious there hehe But they also had a daughter called Eliza who matches the Elizabeth baptism and is with them in the 1841 census - that's the child who's my direct ancestor. Perhaps I am wrong about the Betsey - it's just that she is born around the right time and lives in Gt. Barford at the same time as Edward and is born in St. Neots. And they seem to be the only two Trustrams in the parish, so it seemed likely they were related. But she could be related in some other way that I haven't figured out yet. I am looking into the Wiles/Palmer stuff now, having gone through the Trustram info you sent me yesterday, great stuff.

Jan, I'm glad you think that may be his brother, I think so too. I hadn't seen that source. Interesting, I will put it on my to-do list to look up a will... have just checked, and Royston is under the Court of the Commissary of the Bishop of London and the Prerogative Court of Canterbury, that's one I haven't come across for Cambridgeshire parishes!

Thanks again everyone for getting involved in the mystery

RobinC

Have you managed to look up the parish registers for Bassingbourn? If not, I am happy to look up any names for you.

AnjaliUK

Thanks so much for the offer RobinC, but somebody has already been kind enough to look up the Trustrams in the Bassingbourn PR for me. If I find out they're definitely related, I may take you up on the offer as I will have more queries

RobinC

No worries, I've got the parish registers on disc so can look them up anytime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12