irelandmissed

Default For Future Generations

Im pretty sure its safe to say that years down the roads, our great great and further great grandchildren will be researching us, and unless your a famous author, or director, or something of the sort, chances are they wont find much out other than date and place of birth, marriage date, and place and date of death. Is there anything you'd like furture generations to know about you? Or anything your're currently doing to make sure they know? Im keeping a collection of journals that I've kept since i was 12, with the intention of passing them onto my daughter when she is old enough and mature enough to appreciate them, with it made clear that they are to be passed on to her daughter(s) and so on.

AussieJen

I kept my last census form and submitted it online so that future generations wont have to search as i will pass it on :-)

I am a scrapbooker and have ensured that all the grandchildren are aware of the importance of their history and the greater importance of passing the information on in a way that will be remembered.
    My albums are pictorial journals of my life and my family. I hope they can be kept together and that their existence won't be forgotten
    Sadly, our dear friend Ann (alias Ladkyis) passed away on Thursday, 26th. December, 2019.
    Footprints on the sands of time