Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    rwebb

Hi
    This is my first time so not sure if this is going to work but here goes!! I am searching for Annie Elozabeth Parnaby from South Sheilds area. She would be around 86 yrs old now if still alive. She worked as a house maid and I think she may have married at the age of 21. All her family were from this area. She gave birth to a boy (Michael Parnaby) when she was around the age of 16. Hoping to hear back from anyone who may know the family history. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rwebb View Post
    Hi
    This is my first time so not sure if this is going to work but here goes!! I am searching for Annie Elozabeth Parnaby from South Sheilds area. She would be around 86 yrs old now if still alive. She worked as a house maid and I think she may have married at the age of 21. All her family were from this area. She gave birth to a boy (Michael Parnaby) when she was around the age of 16. Hoping to hear back from anyone who may know the family history. Thanks
    Hallo, and welcome to BG. This is an old thread and many of the posters haven't visited for some years, but hopefully your post will have generated an e-mail to them. Otherwise you could try sending them a private message (click on their user name)

Please be aware that the AUP (linked from banner at foot of forum) does not permit the posting of details about living people, so if anyone has any information for you about Annie this must be sent by private message.
    Sue Mackay
    Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids

elparnaby

Default Im a Parnaby

Hi I know this post is old but the title grabbed me

Im a Parnaby and my paternal grandparents were originally from Sunderland. Robert Parnaby (twin of Martha Parnaby) was born in 1907 and brought up in Sunderland before moving to West Cumbria to work at Sellafield as a glass blower.

His wife Rhoda (nee Shanks) moved with them and they had four Children Brenda, Jean, Robert (Bob) and Colin who is my Dad. My Granda Bob was the lovliest man you'll ever meet and lived until the ripe old age of 99. He was the best

Nicole Genna

Smile This is so late It's been nearly 9 years oops

I am researching a parnaby line from
    Tow law durham, mostly my great auntie Gladys coulthard, who married Gordon parnaby son of a Sarah Ann parnaby. I don't know much but I seem to have accumulated quite a lot of letters and maybe even photos if I knew what they looked like! I can have
    A look at another date for the direct line I just thought I would get myself out there )

aden1967

Sorry I know this is an old posting but I know of Parnabys in West Cornforth area which is near Ferryhill, County Durham.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

I am researching a book on the 1939 first-class cricket season ....Gillian Ward your father Alan played that season. Would it be possible to contact you for more details on him .... ?

It's more than 10 years since Gillian was here....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123