Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Welcome to Brit-Gen majicmummy

Absolutely no need to apologise, you have replied to the correct thread. terrysfamily's reply is post #12 on page 1 of this thread and your post is on page 2.
    All contributors to this thread, apart from Coromandel, should receive notification of your post including LANGO who started the thread so they now have the opportunity to contact you.

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

LANGO

Glad that this tread is up and running again. The contributors are a great lot with tons of information.

Kewyatt1548

Annie Begnett was my great aunt. Her sister Emily was my grandmother. I don't have much information on your father except that he was born in Birkenhead on 27 Dec 1892. I have more information on the Begnett's if you need it.
    Last edited by Kewyatt1548; 10-03-2015 at 9:08 AM. Reason: had not finished

LANGO

Hello, I am delighted to hear from you. It is a while since I was on this site. Annie Begnett was your grandmother's sister and she had 4 children, My mum Winifred Alice, her twin Mary Teresa, Walter and Frank. I only have one Photo of Annie. I understand she was known as Nance. I will be delighted to hear from you with any information you have on the Begnett side of our Family.

LANGO

Hi It's Mike Langan here. I was hoping to hear from you. Annie (Nance) Begnett was my grandmother though I never knew her. Any information on the family would be welcome.

LANGO

Hi, It is a while since I have been here. If you have any information on the Begnett side of the family I would be very grateful to hear from you.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456