Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by LilyAllenFan86 View Post
    I am looking for information on the three children of Montague Talbot the son of Captain George Talbot, they were Irish from a wealthy family Montague was a theatre manager in Ireland in his obituary in 'The Belfast News-Letter', it claims he was manager for 23yrs of the Belfast Theatre as well as the Newry and Derry Theatres during his life, he had married Emily Coote Bindon in Londonderry sometime around 1802, and had three children as it staes in his obituary a son named Francis who it says is his eldest and is a bachelor of good fortune living in private habits near London, a daughter named Miss C M Talbot who is married to a Sir D Forrest, who had for some time been the Admiral's secetary, and a younger son I believe is called Montague who in 1831 had been called to the bar but had apparently not been very interested in the profession he had followed his Father into the world of acting.
    Montague's wife Emily had also before she married been a successful actress so the obituary claims as had Montague Sr and was very popular for his comedic roles, if anyone has any info on the three children I would be very glad to hear them as I have been unable to do so.

Kind Regards
    Beth
    Im a direct descendant from Montague,, we are the sons of his south american children

Welcome to the British Genealogy Forum.
    I’m sorry, but this is a rather old thread, and Beth, the OP, is no longer a member (that’s why she’s tagged “guest” so we’re not allowed to retain he contact information.
    Hopefully, you will make new contacts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12