mjcarpenter

Smile Alrewas, Staffordshire

Hello, I am eager to contact anyone who is researching the Carthey/Carthy family from Alrewas, Staffs. I am hoping to make contact with new possible family members, as so far, I have alot of researched information to share. Look forward to hearing from you.

PenelopeCarter

I am researching th CARTHY family in Alrewas. See my message sent earlier today.

JonathanCarter

Default Carthy

Quote Originally Posted by mjcarpenter
    Hello, I am eager to contact anyone who is researching the Carthey/Carthy family from Alrewas, Staffs. I am hoping to make contact with new possible family members, as so far, I have alot of researched information to share. Look forward to hearing from you.
    I can seem to private message. I appear to be related to Penelope Carter & the Carthy family of Alrewas.
    I would be grateful of any information that you have along that line.
    Regards
    Jonathan Carter- Please feel free to post or email me

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi

Realise this is a very old thread but if anyone is still researching or has any info on the Carthy (Sometimes spelled Carthey family from Alrewas (also Lichfield and Armitage) Staffordshire, please can you get in touch. Can't seem to send messages any more - email is missodell18 {at} yahoo.co.uk
    Last edited by Lesley Robertson; 30-01-2022 at 2:35 PM. Reason: email address deactivated as per T&C

Welcome to the British Genealogy Forum, missodell18.

When someone leaves BG and their account is closed, they are given the tag "guest", but any messages remain to help others. On this thread, you and I are the only people with something different under our names.

Your message will now remain on the forum - there's a lot of new members and new data since the other posts. You never know, someone may be able to help.
    You can always start your own thread...

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Quote Originally Posted by Lesley Robertson View Post
    Welcome to the British Genealogy Forum, missodell18.

When someone leaves BG and their account is closed, they are given the tag "guest", but any messages remain to help others. On this thread, you and I are the only people with something different under our names.

Your message will now remain on the forum - there's a lot of new members and new data since the other posts. You never know, someone may be able to help.
    You can always start your own thread...
    Thank you for your help. I think I might start my own!

Excellent!