In 1917 in the Herefordshire & Shropshire Directories, the proprietor of the Temperance Hotel at 50 Etnam St. Leominster was Wm. Poiner. Sometime after that (before 1928 for sure) my grandparents, Charles and Martha Owens ran the hotel under the name of the Waverley Hotel. Charles died in 1932 and Martha continued with the hotel until her death in 1940. At some time after that, the hotel was converted to a retirement or nursing home.
- County Forums including Ireland, Scotland, Wales and British Islands.
- England - Counties (Chapman Code - ENG)
- Herefordshire Chapman Code - HEF)
- Herefordshire county-wide forum
- Waverley Temperance Hotel
Results 11 to 11 of 11
Thread: Waverley Temperance Hotel
13-08-2018, 10:21 PM #11Newcomer to Brit-Gen
- Join Date
- Aug 2018
Helping you trace your British Family History & British Genealogy.
All times are GMT. The time now is 5:34 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.