Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    The Padster

I have paperwork relating to when Orlando lived in Dublin and we have poems that he wrote during the First World War. Uncle Will was in a wheelchair for years after an accident falling at work that damaged his spine. He was a prolific fundraiser for the Girl Guides and was made an honorary Girl Guide.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Wow that's amazing. Would you mind sharing those with me? Is Uncle Will your name for Orland? Is there anything I can help you with.

Linda

The Padster

Will was his son, half sister to my mum but considerably older.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Harriett Keogh

[If you find any more please let me know. Harriett Keogh was the sister of my grandfather William Henry Keogh so I have quite a bit of information. However I'm struggling to go down Harriett's line.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Can you pease contact me at email]linda DOT woods AT me.com re Orlando & harriett
    Last edited by Pam Downes; 17-12-2020 at 3:09 PM. Reason: Email address disguised to deter spammers

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Hi Linda,

Unfortunately neither David Annis nor mouse49 have visited the forum for six years or more, and The Padster for more than two, so it would appear that people are no longer receiving notifications of posts being made in this thread.
    Although the system has an email contact for people, if they change their email then sadly there's nothing anyone can do.

Pam
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345