Smile Frohawk-Burgess

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona67 View Post
    Hi Mabel
    Found on the IGI
    Francis Frowhawk m Catharine Hall 11 May 1824 Gateley, Norfolk, England

Could this be them?
    Regards
    Fiona
    Looks like it. I have so involved with other lines, thatI haven't worked on this one for a while. Thanks for reminding me.

Mabel

Red face Burgess Flowhawk.

Angela, You are in the right neighborhood. I grew up in Youngstown. Mabel Burgess Jenss is buried in Lockport. Her sister Blanche is too (Now, there's a story!) I haven't put anything on Ancestry because Ken Myers (now deceased) did such a good job with the Jensses and Cej seems to have done so much with the Burgess line. I think I sent pictures of Mabel and Blanche to Cej. I don't have anything from the previous generation. I assume you have the memoir of their immigration to Canada? If not, I'll sent you a copy.
    Which of Elizabeth;s children are you descended from--I am ggranddaughter of Fred. he married Eva Bixler and moved to Wilson New York. (again, you are in the right neighborhood).

I'll try to contact you via Ancestry: My Ancestry handle is katharinecipolla (subtle). We may be able to share some stories, at least.

Katharine

Mabel

Elizabeth, I am sorry I didn't your post from 2014. With the pandemic, I am just getting time to work on family stories. I am just catching up. I did know some of the later cousins around Buffalo, NY. I sent some data to Cej ages ago. I think now we are all looking for images. I only have a few.
    Katharine

Mabel

Angela, I tried through Ancestry, but it didn't work. Try me at "katharinecipolla AT netscape DOT net"
    Katharine
    Last edited by Pam Downes; 13-08-2020 at 2:04 PM. Reason: Email address disguised to deter spammers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123