albany

Default researching Joseph family

Joseph family Bengal, EZEKIEL JOSEPH, his children Hannah Esther Joseph1845-? married William James Reed 1865 (my great g.mother) Ezekiel Joseph 1851-?, married Ellen Duff 1907, and Sammerville Arthur Joseph 1859-1930, married Anne Ursula Hackney Collett,1881, found on Family Search.
    anyone one connected to this Joseph family.

Ronnie24

Hi Albany,
    I am the G.g/daughter of Samiville Arthur Joseph - through his son Bertrum Somerville Joseph, my grandfather, who was one of six/seven children from Samiville's second marriage in 1891. I started researching our family about four years ago and drew a blank at Samiville & Ezekiel jnr. I didn't know there was a daughter, Hannah!. I believe their parents where from Tiblisi, Georgia and am not sure if they went to India along with their three children? Am eager to here from you regarding Hannah and her descendents. Ronnie24

Dear Albany and Ronnie24

I don't know if you've made any progress or still look at this thread, Ezekiel Joseph was my second great grandfather and I am decended through Samivelle Joseph and Thelma Joseph - any details you've found would be helpful.

best wishes JohnAaron

Ronnie24

Hello John,
    do you have an e-mail address?
    Regards,
    Ronnie24

Ronnie24

Hello John,
    Do you have an e-mail address
    Ronnie24 19.07.18

Hi
    If you want to exchange email addresses you can use our private message system which will protect your information from scammers.
    Click on the poster's user name and then choose 'Private message" from the drop down menu.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Hi Ronnie24 my email address is johndent1 AT hotmail DOT com
    John 20.7.18
    Last edited by Pam Downes; 20-07-2018 at 4:40 AM. Reason: Email address disguised to deter spammers