pyroward

Default Catherine Lynch and Timothy Ward

I have found Baptismal records that Catherine (d 1877) and Timothy (d about 1874) had at least 5 children Timothy (1841), Dr. Michael Ward (1844), Timothy Ward (1845), Peter, Anne and maybe others, I'm looking for information regarding a Margaret Lynch, parents of Catherine parents of Timothy, and planning to be in Galway in a week or so. I have good geneological records for Timothy and Nicholas in USA.

pyroward

Default John Lynch and Catherine parents

John Lynch and Catherine(?) parents of Catherine Lynch who married Timothy Ward (date of marriage not known but about 1840.

Knowledgeable and helpful

Copies of the RC parish registers are kept at the National Library in Dublin:

www.nli.ie/en/parish-register.aspx

pyroward

I recently found a record of marriage for Catherine Lynch and Timothy Ward while searching in the National Library of Ireland. The record is from the St. Nicholas Combined N&E Church in Galway and the marriage took place on Nov 24, 1843 and witnessed by Edward Wade and Mary Unsler(?). Catherine and Timothy produced 15-16 children with about 7-8 of these reaching 20 years of age. At least two immigrated to the USA 1. Timothy and Belinda Kilkelly Ward m. in Rahoon, Galway County on 12 Jan 1875. and 2. Nicholas and Mary Ann Kilkelly Ward m. in Goldendale, Klickitat, Washington, USA 1885. Still looking for records of Timothy and Catherine parents. Know Catherine's father's name is John Lynch and possibly married to a Catherine........