Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Treesn'Hills

Default Dinham aand Darcy

GOULD GEnealogy supplies (based in South Australia) look at the website for the CD for SA Landowners. It's a bit hard to navigate but you will get the information if you persevere
    The British Newspapers - (subscriber site) also if a member of the Nat Library Canberra (enroll online) there is a collection of British Newspapers on their licensed site - among a billion other sources. Also TROVE the newspaper website of the NLA in Canberra oozes juicy tales of the past!
    PRO London, some material available on The Genealogist (subscription website) but if you are new to this I wouldn't suggest committing to too many O/S subscription sites yet - join a local FHS group they often have a LOT of local and International material and members with vast experience who can suggest further leads. The larger groups and libraries usually subscribe to Ancestry, Find My Past, and other pay to view or sub. sites.
    I do not live in South Aust. have been researching for 30 odd years with membership in various groups along with that of the SOG in London, where I regularly visit along with the PRO at Kew and numerous other resources in the UK. Keep digging away ...Trees

kblov011

No I live in Canberra so all my research has either been done by Trove or through Michael's letters and brief history from my grandfather and mother so if you have any info I would be happy to correspond privately. Email is [email protected] - thank you.

julesbythesea

Hi Robert, must admit a long time since I have revisited this site due to travelling Australia but now settled again and live in Adelaide now and would love to "talk". My email is [email protected]. Regards Julie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123