Loves to help with queries

Default Jeremiah Murphy St Vincent and the Grenedins

Hello. Can any one help me please. my daghter in laws father was born in St Vincent and the Grenadines. his srname is Murphy he is a white carrabbean . i have looked for the name Murphy in St Vincents and have found a Jerremiah Murphy marring Daisy Greaves in 1917. she was born in 1897. they had a child in 1920 . and Jeremiah died in 1971. but i can.t find a birth for either of them any where . where else could i look . thank you.

robbiejd

I have Daisy "Dezzie" family line back many generations but jerrys i am just starting on, he was my granpa half bros and sisters father...who is her parents, i may know them...

Default Murphy, Veira - St Vincent in the caribbean.

Hi.

I know I'm 5 years late to this thread but I thought I'd reply anyway in the hope that I may find out some more information. My father is from St Vincent in the Caribbean and his mothers, mothers father was named Timophy Murphy(A white man in St Vincent). He was married to a lady who looked east Asian in appearance, possibly indigenous blood to the island but who knows. Her name was Loretta. I do not know her maiden name. If anybody has any information I would much appreciate it if they could share it with me. I will be getting the results of my 23andme DNA test soon and this may or may not shed some light. I was thinking that My relative may be related to yours.

I also have Veira relatives from the island who I presume may of migrated from Madeira. So If anyone has any info on them, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Fallon