Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thomas Brown

Coromandel

Quote Originally Posted by langa View Post
    Where can i get a copy of Banished,Thomas and Anne are my Great Great Great grandparents and i would love to see the photo of them
    Go to the Oxfordshire Family History Society's website at ofhs.org.uk (put "www." in front) and then to the 'Books' part of their online shop. You'll find the Banished! series in the 'Oxfordshire Black Sheep Publications' section. The one you want is volume 1, covering surnames A-B.

P.S. welcome to the forum, langa!

sandy

Hi Langa Thank you for the information on my Brown Family. Sorry it has taken 2 weeks to reply but i been in Turkkey Thank you Sandy

Knowledgeable and helpful stepives's Avatar

I have looked in the OxFHs PR's for Tetsworth, and there are two baptisms that crop up.

17 Apr 1796 - Thomas, son of Thomas & Elizabeth Brown.(Poor). Just chucked this one in)).

9 Dec. 1798 - James, son of Thomas & Eliz: Brown.

20 Oct. 1799 - James, illigitmate son of Jane Brown.

Hope this helps.

Steve.

Knowledgeable and helpful stepives's Avatar

Marriage in Chalgrove, Oxfordshire.. (Just down the road from Tetsworth).

19 May 1796 - Thomas Brown to Elizabeth Smith.

Steve.

langa

Now worries Sandy,My profile picture is Thomas son Thomas junior and his wife Eliza Jane Batchelor

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Hello from a desecdant of Thomas Brown

Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    Hi I hope you can help me I have been send some infromation that Thomas Brown arrived in Van Diemans land Tasmania in 1850. The only thing that i know about him is that he is the son of James Brown born 1798 at Tetsworth in Oxfordshire England. Any information will help Thank you Sandy
    Hello I hope I can be intouch with someone who is a descendant of Thomas and Ann I am one I would be a gr gr gr grandaughter . I live in Australia and have visitred and have pictures of their Grave and other members of the family My email is djprice6ATyahooDOTcomDOTau My name I s Dianne Price
    Last edited by christanel; 28-05-2020 at 1:24 AM. Reason: email address disguised to deter spam

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123