ahcoles

Default One Place Study Index

Hi everyone - I am taking over the running of the One Place Study Index, presently at John Palmer's Wirksworth site. The Index will be moving to www.
    one-place-studies.org" shortly and will have a host of new features as well as the Index itself.

If you are not listed and would like to be, please email me or post below. I'll list your website if you have one, and your email address if you don't (using a javascript routine to hide your email address from spammers). Many of the existing sites/contacts in the Index are no longer valid or MIA so I'd love some new entries to replace them!

ahcoles

Default One Place Study website

The new website is now live at

www.
    one-place-studies.org/

If your study isn't included please let me know and I will add you.

Regards
    Alex

Geoffers

I have a one-place study for Buxton, Norfolk which I am slowly extending to contiguous parishes. The information is not available online (I have no intention of putting it on a web-site); but I am happy to respond to queries via e-mail.

AnjaliUK

Thanks for the link. I really like the site and am feeling quite tempted to join in! As if my family tree isn't already taking up enough of my time

ahcoles

Quote Originally Posted by AnjaliUK View Post
    Thanks for the link. I really like the site and am feeling quite tempted to join in! As if my family tree isn't already taking up enough of my time
    Oooh, do feel free! So many places out there for adoption

Towcester

I have the one-place study for Towcester in Northamptonshire, which again I am slowly expanding to include some of the nearby villages.

It's at
    www.
    /freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~towcesterfamilies/
    Last edited by Mutley; 08-01-2011 at 12:27 AM. Reason: edited direct link to site containing commercial advertising - Read AUP