freddie999

Default Cumberland & Westmoreland Times newspaper

I have just stumbled upon this web-site, I wonder if it might be of interest to anyone out there? It has a long list of deaths records, perhaps, you might be lucky and find your ancestors?

cultrans.com/ambleside-lakes-herald/ambleside-herald-deaths-1880-1885/5065-deaths-1880-1885
    (just add www. to the front)

Happy hunting

Freddie
    Last edited by Geoffers; 08-10-2010 at 8:13 PM. Reason: Remove direct link to site containing adverts

lynnegreen05

Quote Originally Posted by freddie999 View Post
    I have just stumbled upon this web-site, I wonder if it might be of interest to anyone out there? It has a long list of deaths records, perhaps, you might be lucky and find your ancestors?

cultrans.com/ambleside-lakes-herald/ambleside-herald-deaths-1880-1885/5065-deaths-1880-1885
    (just add www. to the front)

Happy hunting

Freddie
    Hello Freddie 999 -you are a gem - thank you so much - you have just managed to close a huge gap in my Branney family tree in the late 1890s and early 1900s - the article on this site has linked me to the S African gold mining death of my Gt Gt Uncle Nicholas Branney and have since found his will and the sad fate of his brothers. I cant wait to explore the rest of the pages - thank you again
    Lynne (west yorkshire)