Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    madgarry

Default Looking for American relatives

Guys ime looking for the living relatives of Edwin Robert Ruhlman and Thelma Olwin Pardoe born in Chaddesley Corbett Worcestershire uk, she met Edwin while he was an American GI posted in the UK,I dont know the year or where in the states he is from, they had the following children but I dont know the married names of their daughters. S. L. Ruhlman, S. R. H. Ruhlman,T. R. Ruhlman.Any info on the family and contact with their living relatives would be appreciated as ime related to them via their grandfather Arthur Pardoe.

Regards Garry
    Last edited by Waitabit; 01-10-2010 at 6:28 PM. Reason: Possibly living people.

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Garry I've edited names of probably living members in your post. At least one was born in 1945 so still probably living.

Are you aware that there are several trees on Ancestry with thiis chaps Family plus photos?

Members with info' for Garry please use private messaging if living people are to be mentioned.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

madgarry

cheers waitabit,ime not an ancestry member so wasnt aware of that

madgarry

If anyone has access to ancestry can they find the Rulhman info for me and if they can email the living ancesters from ancestry pass on my email address,it would be greatly appreciated

I can perhaps make a contact for you with the Ancestry member if you'd like? The reply would probably be tomorrow for you as I'm out of my time frame just now. If there is a reply I will p.m. you. Just give me the nod.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

madgarry

Many thanks waitabit,please go ahead

madgarry

Do any of our American members know this family

madgarry

Default Edwin Robert Ruhlman and Thelma Olwin Pardoe

Guys ime hoping someone on the American part of this forum knows the family of Edwin Robert Ruhlman and Thelma Olwin Pardoe,Edwin was an American GI in WW2 and met Thelma born in Chaddesley Corbett Worcestershire while serving in the UK,after the war she returned to America with Edwin where they had 3 children.If you know the family or there where abouts please get in touch as they are relatives of mine and there has been no family contact at all. Garry

Hello

try entering the name in the google search engine, I got a result as the first entry

Edwin ROBERT RUEHLMAN note spelling scroll to page 4 of the PDF

Try facebook

madgarry

Quote Originally Posted by geneius View Post
    Hello

try entering the name in the google search engine, I got a result as the first entry

Edwin ROBERT RUEHLMAN note spelling scroll to page 4 of the PDF

Try facebook
    ive come across that pdf,but it gives no links to who posted it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast