Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Name well known on Brit-Gen

Hello

I found that census and couldn't see an immediate link other than the fact it is Northwich way Hartford and Barton are probably 3 miles apart!

I think a further look into the background of these famillies is needed.....and a look at the records to see if the baptisms of the older 2 children can be found

geneius

mrsjessss

I have found George Davies (senior) on the 1851 census. He was 60 years old, married to Susanna (formerly Danile nee Ryley) he was a bricksetter labourer. Living with them are his daughter Elizabeth (daughter of 1st wife Elizabeth) and their son William aged 13 years George and Susanna married in 1842. In the 1941 census William would have been 3 years old-but he is not on the 1841 census with them. I am trying to find when and where William was born and where he was in 1841 census. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou.

penffin

Hi. George Davies born c1793 is my ggg grandfather. He married elizabeth norbury - they had 5 children, then she died. Then he married Susan Daniel (a widow), father Thomas Riley. I have more details of censuses etc if anyone is still interested in this thread. Let me know.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123