Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Name well known on Brit-Gen

Hello again Sharon,
    Sad to hear the loss of your Mother, they are irreplaceable. I can certainly give you the info you want as I spent a long time hoping to collect all of the Family from Canada side to fit in with their UK Families.
    If you'd like to send me - in a private message- your email addy, I can get it started. Other cousin is on holiday at the moment but still reachable- I hope.

She may like to get in touch & give you the details being more closely connected than I.

Click on my name 'Waitabit' & see a blue box which will have private message in it. Click there & away you go.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

IanBrowness

One more little bit. George Barrett DAVIES, born in 1895 in Londonderry, Nova Scotia, has his full birth certificate online at the N.S. Historical Vital Stats website ( https://www.novascotiagenealogy.com/ ), BUT you'll have to misspell his name DAVIS to search for it (I let them know of their indexing error).

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Thanks Ian. I did know his father had gone by the name Davis but didn't think of it...somewhere done the line they forgot the "e" Really appreciate your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12