Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Ok Eileen
    I took a look at the children of Ralph earlier and Sarah's bpt date does indicate that she could be the wife of Thomas Nuttall.
    Post #49 Sarah Lord. She could be the wife of Ralph Macond (Makant) and therefore the mother of Sarah Makant b 1847. And the mother of all the other children of Ralph you found in #48.

I will do a chart in the morning and pm you.
    Christina

terrysfamily

What your saying is

Sarah Lord Baptism/Christening Date: 07 Aug 1723 Deane, Lancashire, England daughter of Joshua Lord married Ralph Macond Birth: About 1716 Of Deane, , Lancashire, England on 21 MAY 1741 in Deane, Lancashire, England

They had 4 children that you know of

Joshua Macond Birth: 31 JUL 1741 Great Lever,Deane, , Lancashire,

Ann Makant Birth: Farnworth, , Lancashire, England Christening: 26 APR 1744 Deane, , Lancashire, England

Sarah Makant Birth: Farnworth, , Lancashire, England Christening: 03 APR 1747 Deane, , Lancashire, England

Josiah Makant Birth: Farnworth, , Lancashire, England Christening: 26 MAY 1749 Deane, , Lancashire, England

------------------------------------

Sarah Makant married Thos. Nuttall on 05 Apr 1768 In Deane, Lancashire, England

Thomas and Sarah had a daughter Mary Nuttall Baptism/Christening Date: 25 Dec 1768 in: Deane, Lancashire, England

Mary Nuttall married: Richd. Nelson

Groom's Name: Richd. Nelson Single
    Bride's Name: Mary Nuttall Single
    Marriage Date: 07 Jan 1788 Parish Of Dean, Co. Of Lancaster, England

They had a son Wright Nelson Baptism/Christening Date: 26 Oct 1800 Parish Church of Dean, Lancashire, England

Wright Nelson married Sarah (aka Sally) Lomax 06 Nov 1820 in Eccles, Lancashire, England

They had a daughter Lucy Nelson Baptisms: 27 Oct 1833 St Saviour, Ringley, Lancashire, England

Lucy married James Birtles Baptisms: 15 Nov 1829 St John the Evangelist, Farnworth with Kearsley, Lancashire, England

Marriage: 26 Feb 1854 St John the Evangelist, Farnworth with Kearsley, Lancashire, England
    James Birtles - (X), 23 Collier Bachelor of Farnworth
    Lucy Nelson - (X), 20 Spinster of Farnworth
    Groom's Father: Samuel Birtles, Collier
    Bride's Father: Wright Nelson, Carter
    Witness: John Birtles, (X); Margaret Tonge, (X)
    Married by After Banns by: Wm Burns

At least I think thats right?

EileenM

Oh boy, you have no idea how much I needed that clarification, I'm sitting here looking at the Lord family right now and wondering where they fitted in, you just saved my sanity again !!!

and Christanel doesn't think I need you both nobody else has any idea how much you've both saved my bacon over and over !

I am now slowly putting them into my own Brothers Keeper (Bernie keeps switching back to the old one as he remembers the numbers). I have to now take it slowly and add dates etc. I'm not adding siblings yet until I get everyone into a nice straight line.

I'd better go look right now, aren't we doing well

Thanks Eileen

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456