Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    barbaitch40

Hi Sue:

A great big THANKYOU for everything you've done and for all your suggestions ! There's so much information in yours, and all the other posts I've received, that it's a veritable feast to get my teeth into. I'm still a bit overwhelmed by it all as there's so much to take in, but you've all given me such a boost to get going again and I'm now about to start....

With thanks and kind regards,
    barbaitch

Default Bethnal Green Reynolds, Hello barbaitch

Hello, I have just registered and seen your post. I Have the same information as your selves, and can only get back to 1790s. Massing lots of info about siblings etc.
    I have been told to look further north or west as there was a requirement to move people from farmland into cities around 1790.
    Not sure how this system works so hopefully we may be able help each other. Regards David

Quote Originally Posted by barbaitch40 View Post
    I am stuck at 1797 when my 3x Gt Grandfather (Edward John Reynolds) was born, in Bethnal Green, Middlesex, but I have no information about his parents and don't know what to do next. I am very new to this, and only wish I knew a little bit more about brick walls and how to get around them. I would really appreciate it if a kind Brit-Genner could tell me what steps I should take now?

What I'm hoping to find is that my 4x Gt Grandfather originated in Devon (Exeter/Plympton), but until I learn a bit more, it looks like I'm going to stay stuck in Bethnal Green!

Help!

Best wishes, all
    barbaitch

Hi Sue, I have just joined the BG, as I was passed some of the correspondence sent by yourself to barbaitch.
    I have traced back to the same dates as Joseph is my Great x4 Grand Father. I have pictures of some of the fam8ly members you mentioned. I am interested in learning more on how to get more of 5he missing information.
    Regards David

Welcome to the British-Genealogy forums David
    barbaitch40 was last on the forums in March 2017 so hopefully is using the same email address she registered with and will receive a notification of your post.
    You can also send them a personal message (pm) by clicking on their user name and choosing Private Message from the drop down menu. This also depends on them using their original joining email address.
    Good luck with making contact.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Hi, Getting to grips with this message system, I have attached my tree to show my connection with Joseph.
    Regards David

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12