ruthstansfield

Default whissendine/empingham baptism 1788/1790

hello there, has anyone got the babtisms for whissendine or empingham babtisms 1788/1790 im looking for george stapleton.thank you regards ruth

janbooth

Hello Ruth,

From Empingham PR Transcripts:

8 May 1789 George STAPLETON son of Jeremiah & Elizabeth

Siblings:

27 January 1788 Robert STAPLETON son Jeremiah & Elizabeth buried 22 March 1788
    20 March 1791 Mary STAPLETON daughter Jeremiah & Elizabeth
    24 March 1793 Elizabeth STAPLETON daughter Jeremiah & Elizabeth
    1 May 1795 Ann STAPLETON daughter Jeremiah & Elizabeth buried 15 December 1808
    23 February 1800 Eleanor STAPLETON daughter Jeremiah & Elizabeth
    23 August 1802 Una STAPLETON daughter Jeremiah & Elizabeth
    19 September 1804 Jane STAPLETON daughter Jeremiah & Elizabeth

5 April 1800 Jeremiah STAPLETON son Jeremiah & Elizabeth buried

3 October 1786 at Empingham Jeremiah STAPLETON, bachelor, of the parish married Elizabeth HULL. spinster, of the parish

Hope this helps

Janet

ruthstansfield

thank you so much janet for the information indeed it has helped very much in piecing my family togeather im so grateful thanks again for taking the time. kind regards ruth

ruthstansfield

hello janet, thanks again for your help.i wonder if you could help me some more? george son of jeremiah stapleton married elizabeth crowson in 1813 in empingham would you be able to find any siblings from this marriage hopefully i think the male line as i hope this would lead to my g grandfathers parentage in 1839/40 his birth wasnt registered.dont worry if you cant just thought i would ask.regards ruth

janbooth

Sorry, Ruth, I would if I could but the PR Transcripts only go up to 1812. There doesn't seem to be anything on FreeREG or the IGI either, so you might have to order the Parish Registers/Bishops Transcripts to view in situ at your nearest Family History Centre.

Janet

ruthstansfield

thank you janet for your time.regards ruth