Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Jacqueline S

Hello there. I think I may have had contact with you some years previously Valda, when I lived in Sydney? I'm still slowly plugging away and was interested to hear of the book you mentioned on the Heenans. I am a descendant of Michael Heenan.

elainec

Hi there,
    i'm a heenan born in tipperary, close to the offaly border. i'm interested in any info on the birr heenans, if anyone would like to share with me. I have accessed the birr baptism and marriage records but they only start at 1839. i hope to put together a database of all the heenan researchers and maybe we could all help each other?
    look forward to hearing from any heenans
    elaine heenan

Jan1954

Hi Elaine

Mariah has not visited the forum since before last Christmas but, if you click on her user name, a drop-down menu appears, giving you the option of sending her an email or a private message.

mariah

Hi Elaine and all at this wonderful site. No I haven't been here lately, partly because I've been moving house in NZ but also because I seem to have got as far back as I can with most family branches. I keep recommending this group to other family history researchers because of the amazing help I've had here. I'm in France again but will return to NZ mid-Aug and can't access most of my information till then. I'm using a new laptop here and the family history stuff is on the old one in the attic and probably not worth resurrecting before I go home, especially as the NZ database is more detailed. I've love to correspond with you and see if we can share information. I usually come to Dublin when I'm on this side of the world but not this time unfortunately.

Jacqueline S

Hello there Elaine and any other Heenans!

I'd be very happy to share anything I have with you but don't have much in the way of early info on the Birr Heenans I'm afraid. Would also love to be involved in a Heenan researchers database (a great idea). Like Maria H (who I've already been in contact with) I'm currently travelling in Europe but will be back at my computer sometime next week when I'll try remember where I've got to in my geneology. Would love to hear from you. Jackie

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hello Jacqueline S, Introducing myself. I'm doing research on the Styles family. From your post, I gather you're the great granddaughter of Michael Heenan and Sarah Elizabeth Styles. They had 11 children. I have a photo of Sarah and another photo of her daughter Rachel with her grandmother Rachel Styles. I'm happy to share my research with you and copies of the photos if you would like them. Regards, Lynette Styles.

robotgirl

If you read this Felix I can't answer your message as your mailbox says it has exceeded its stored private messages quota and you cannot accept further messages until you clear some space.

robotgirl

Hello Lynette,
    Our family descends from Ann Heenan, your Michael Heenan's sister. So Sarah is in my family tree. I'd be very interested to hear about Sarah as I don't know anything about the Styles family. Happy to share what I know of the Heenans if you are interested.
    regards
    Valda Low - valda(at)mountaintracks.com.au

mariah

I too have tried to contact Felix with no luck. Try email Felix

Jacqueline S

Hello Lynette, I'm really sorry I haven't seen your post before now. Yes, I am a great grandaughter of Michael Heenan and Sarah Elizabeth Styles. I'd love to share research with you if you're still working from this site. Many thanks. Regards Jackie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123