Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    EileenM

Sorry the second entry at the bottom is in FMP, I found it in a couple of places , at least the year would be right, but not happy with the Jane.

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Hello All,

You may have to wait over the weekend, I will be going to Manchester at the latest on Monday, if i can get there before I will.....not sure what the current arrangements are for MCL now they have moved to there temp accomodation!

geneius

EileenM

Quote Originally Posted by geneius View Post
    Hello All,

You may have to wait over the weekend, I will be going to Manchester at the latest on Monday, if i can get there before I will.....not sure what the current arrangements are for MCL now they have moved to there temp accomodation!

geneius
    Hello geneius

Having waited all this time I'm sure that it isn' going to kill us to wait over the weekend

It's great that you are even going to Manchester, perhaps by the time you get back to us I'll even have a new printer and Brother's keeper working.
    I can then actually look where everone belongs and we will be waiting to welcome you back

Any help is gratefully accepted, I hope you are successful in all your endeavours.
    Thank you
    Eileen

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011