ashy

Thumbs up Ashman - Worcester , Uk

Looking to make contact with anybody who can help fill in missing gaps In the Ashman family tree .

Are you an Ashman living or has lived in worcester or have you ashman connections which could help me out.

Thanks, Keith Ashman

PatMcCoy

I have an ASHMAN connection here in Maryland but don't know anything about her family. Mary Ann ASHMAN married my 3rd Great-grandfather, First Lieutenant Philip PINDELL, in Baltimore, Maryland on October 23, 1781. Unfortunately, the marriage records do not mention her parents nor her siblings. I've been able to trace some of the PINDELL Family line but I'm stuck at a brick wall on the ASHMAN Family line. There is an ASHMAN Family in Maryland and a few of them married members of the CROMWELL Family in Maryland. I wouldn't be surprised if both the ASHMAN and CROMWELL Families in Maryland have their roots in England. I wish there was a way to do a DNA test to see if the ASHMAN Family in Maryland is connected to my line. If I'm able to knock down that brick wall, the ASHMAN thread might lead back to England. I'm also still searching for any PINDLE/PINDELL roots in England but so far, no luck there either. I'm wondering if there was a possibility that the PINDELL Family knew the ASHMAN Family in England similar to knowing the GASSAWAY Family too? So many vague clues that I'm still digging for.

There is an ASHMAN Genealogy group on Facebook that I've joined to see if they can also help in knocking down brick walls.