Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Rummeys of Upton Grey, Northumberland, Kenilworth and beyond!

I am researching the Rummey side of my family tree. Rose Pink and Henry Rummey are ancestors in my husband's line. Henry was his grt grandfather. Henry and Rose's youngest son Willie (or Will as he was known) was his grandfather. Will married Jane (or Jeanie) Brews who was born in Scotland - they married in Edinburgh, but they lived in Northumberland and Cumberland for a while before moving to the midlands, i.e. the Kenilworth area. Will rummey was a chauffer. I have gone back in the Rummey line to Henry's father Daniel and mother Louisa, and Daniel's parents Benjamin Rummey and Sarah Goodall. Benjamin was the son of Joseph Rumey(Rummey) and Hannah Ballard. His parents were a Joseph Rummey who married Ann Cooper on 1 Feb 1757. If anyone has other information or more accurate information - pls let me know. (I have left out the children/sibling names from this message) From Jane
    Last edited by [email protected]; 23-01-2007 at 6:53 PM.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi everyone,

I am from the Rummey family, we live mostly in the southwest but we all class basingstoke as our hometown, email me on [email protected] and ill tell you all about the rummey family tree. [email protected]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12