Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    js21

Red face

Hi LoubieLou,
    I have just had some information from the Flintshire FOI Office. One of the headstones I'm interested in doesn't have "Bennett" on it and is misspelt. It only has "Edward William Whitby". He is buried in Grave Number 1F85. The "Walter Bennett" you located is in Grave Number 1F71, so Edward's must be nearby.
    Also Annie Pearson's husband, Alfred Pearson, in in Grave Number 2F62. I'd be interested in his gravestone, too.
    I know you've already been to the cemetery and had no luck - but if you happen to visit the cemetery again and find these graves, I'd be very interested.
    Thanks.

loubielou

Hi, having had no luck in No1, we had crossed over the road and begun searching the peripheral areas of St Deniols graveyard.
    For a village graveyard its really quite extensive and I have a feeling that the area adjacent to Cross Tree Lane does not actually form part of the original graveyard and could easily be mistaken as No1. unfortunately, its not as well maintained so its harder to walk. I will however, go back to No1 and try to locate the headstones.
    Bryn Road is only a 10 minute drive, so I am happy to go over there in a week or so.,

js21

Hi, Don't worry about Bryn Road. I got Flintshire FOI to help me with that cemetery too and there's noone from my tree buried there. Thanks for offering though. Cheers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12