Best deal is run your virus scanner before you shut down,,,,,run it on your email...offline

As a tracker,,,,,with 2 kids wanting to get into antivirus....and practice hacking sites...
A professional virus/trojan these days does NOT come in one email...it comes in 2 or more mails....A broken virus/trojan is NOT detected by antivirus scanners..

When you start your comp it loads programs....the 2 or more broken viruses/trojans are joined on program load up....RUN ya antivirus again BEFORE you go online...
IF anything ever flickers or looks wrong,,,,,disconnect from online,,,,RUN your antivirus OFF LINE.....

I hardly ever have an antivirus,,,BEST way for antivirus co's to sell antivirus software is to scream virus!! and most are fake...
IF you backup and have your own XP or Vista CD's (way cheaper than antivirus software) Most ISP's have alot of it covered,,,(if you have a good ISP)

IF you keep getting viruses,,,,ditch ya friends list,,,,someone is sending them to you...

Really,,,,it isn't as bad as ppl think,,,,,but ppl are just silly,,,
Those pretty pic emails with pass it on to 10 freinds or you will never get sex again,,,,,,are just asking for a virus.....

How better to hide viruses with a pretty pic and music....so much more to hide it in,,,,

Wow I am talking and I should shut up now