Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fiona67

https://www.bsap.org/Outpost%20Austra...m#Page%20Links

This link is from The Australian Outpost. It has a very comprehensive article on Brig Gen William Bodle including photos.

Regards
    Fiona

Fiona67

keith.robinson

Default Ref to Rohais nee Bulawayo

Frank and Mike (if he still reads this forum) Have either of you spoken to someone who is probably the last person alive who lived at Rohais. As far as I know Rohais was the last name of the house and was renamed after the Brig Gen left. She is still resident in Greenford and can be contacted through myself if need be. We have a small number of sketchy photographs. It would be good to share any information as this place is part of my familt history. We also have connections with the original Ballot Box PH that was opposite and Hope Cottage next to the old Hunt Kennard wood yard. We also had relatives live off the lane almost opposite the entrance to the hill car park.

Also, can I assume that Charles R Bodle is a decendant of William Bodle? And if so, does he have any photo's of the house Bulawayo?

Fiona67 I found this a few days ago and was wondering where the photo of Lt Col Bodle was taken?

Keith

keith.robinson

Unhappy Broken link

;https://www.bsap.org/Outpost%20Austra...m#Page%20Links
    This link no longer works. Anyone help to relocte it? or did anyone copy it and be able to post to me ?

Keith

Hi Keith
    I know this is from a long time ago but I am also looking for information regards Rohais on Horsenden Hill.Recent investigation has found a well, steps and what looks like a powered fountain.I would be interested to see what you found out and may be able to help with some questions about the area. David

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12