Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by P King View Post
    I would like that very much.

You can email me at davidgaertner AT btinternet DOT com , I look forward
    Last edited by Pam Downes; 24-06-2021 at 7:24 AM. Reason: Email address disguised to deter spammers

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Madame Gaertner known as Phillipine Wilhelmine Catherine Therese Gaertner was the Aunt of Eugene Phillip Gaertner and in her will (which I have a copy of) she names Eugene as the natural son of her sister Elizabeth Tournier Gaertner. She also names Aldred Eugene Gaertner as the son of Eugene Phillip Gaertner.
    If I may ask kindly, would the same Elizabeth Tournier Gaertner be of the maiden name "Kite", per chance?

I'm also looking into my own family's history, and it turns out that Eugene Phillip Gaertner happens to be my grandfather's grandfather (Frank Brook, son to George A Brook and Emily Mona Brook (née Gaertner)) and was hoping to see if there was any route further back along the timeline from there.

I seem to have hit a little bit of a wall when going further back from Madame Gaertner, unfortunately.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Gaertner

Quote Originally Posted by kornukopian View Post
    If I may ask kindly, would the same Elizabeth Tournier Gaertner be of the maiden name "Kite", per chance?

I'm also looking into my own family's history, and it turns out that Eugene Phillip Gaertner happens to be my grandfather's grandfather (Frank Brook, son to George A Brook and Emily Mona Brook (née Gaertner)) and was hoping to see if there was any route further back along the timeline from there.

I seem to have hit a little bit of a wall when going further back from Madame Gaertner, unfortunately.
    Eugene Gaertner (Philip Jacques) was married to Elizabeth Ann Kite in Newcastle in 1875. She was also an equestrian artist and the daughter of the famous “Mr Kite”.
    Elizabeth was born in Liverpool in 1855 and died in Blackpool in 1941

Her parents were Elizabeth Deveraux and William Kite born 1825
    His father was a famous circus owner James Kite.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Eugene Gaertner (Philip Jacques) was married to Elizabeth Ann Kite in Newcastle in 1875. She was also an equestrian artist and the daughter of the famous “Mr Kite”.
    Elizabeth was born in Liverpool in 1855 and died in Blackpool in 1941

Her parents were Elizabeth Deveraux and William Kite born 1825
    His father was a famous circus owner James Kite.
    David Gaertner should be able to help you (see further up the thread) it looks like you are both related as he is a direct descendant of Eugene Gaertner (Phillippe)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12