Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Dear Lesley,
    Thank you so much ...
    On a personal note, my mother is a Duncan, so I am part of the Robertson clan and indeed do wear the tartan occasionally. Noticing that you are in Holland, and as I am into long shots at the moment, I don't suppose you are related to my good frieand, half-Dutch, Chinese speaking Robertson, Iain, who among many other things teaches at Sothebys?
    Thank you for narrowing down my Lightfoot search. Jessie was a servant until her last twenty-two years which were quite bizarre and fun! She was violently pro-capital punishment, yet for Francis, she shoplifted, pimped and slept on the kitchen table.

Once again
    Thanks
    Alistair

No relationship, I'm afraid. Robertson is one of the 10 most common surnames of Scotland... It was work that brought me here, many moons ago.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi everyone

I know this thread is quite old but I am related to William and James Lightfoot. William who was hung had a son, William Henry who married Hannah Stimsom in India.They had several children, one being my grandmothers grandmother Louisa Ann lightfoot who married George Cooper ..who changed his name from Copas. There were several children born to Hannah and William one I am told was killed by a tiger. I would love to hear if anyone has any information

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

I am looking for any information about Elizabeth Lightfoot or Samuel Hay who married at the Holy Trinity Church in Sunderland on 12th January 1772 by (hard to read the extract i have) "James Sawyer Curate" I think.
    Samuel Hay is my ggggg Grandfather.
    any information would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi. I'm on here to research for my Dad. His great grandmother was Louisa. He has work out also that Willam Lightfoot is his Great great grandfather. He would love to hear more information if you would be interested.
    Emma

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123