Default Elizabeth EVEREST - 1911

Hi,

My 2 x great grandmother was Elizabeth EVEREST born in 1822 in Westham Sussex. Looking at the 1911 census search page I can find an entry as follows:

Household EVEREST, Elizabeth 1823 88 F Lambeth London
    I wonder whether this is my 2 x ggm. I would be grateful if anyone can let me know what the census says regarding her place of birth and any other information,

Thanks

Ivor

Knowledgeable and helpful ET in the USA's Avatar

That Elizabeth Everest is a widow born in Westham Sussex & living with daughter Annie - single age 51 b. St Leonerds on Sea Sussex
    ET
    If we weren't all crazy, we would go insane

Quote Originally Posted by ET in the USA View Post
    That Elizabeth Everest is a widow born in Westham Sussex & living with daughter Annie - single age 51 b. St Leonerds on Sea Sussex
    Thanks very much ET - confirms my thoughts that Elizabeth is my 2xggrandmother

Ivor

Knowledgeable and helpful

Default Elizabeth Everest

ET
    The 1911 census also looks as it might say Elizabeth had six children and six were still living. At 88 and now a widow the columns look as though they were filled in and then crossed out.
    ELMA

Knowledgeable and helpful

Default Elizabeth Everest

ET
    Fogot to say, their address was 3 Cancell Road, Brixton at time of census
    ELMA

Elma,

Thanks for the additional info. My records show there were six kids one of whom was my great grandmother. Just taken a look at Cancell Road (on google maps) the houses look like they may have been built before 1911 so might be worth a closer look when I'm in London,

Thanks again and Happy New Year

Ivor