redclover

Default Irish Trade Directories.

Hi, does anyone know if Trade Directories are available for Ireland for the period 1868-1872. I am looking for information on a relative, John Darcy, who was a feathermonger in Limerick in 1870.
    Thanks,

Richard.

Jan1954

A bit out of your time range but 1846 and 1881 are available from Parish Chest.

Loves to help with queries

Default Limerick Trade Directories -free

If you go to the Limerick City site at https://www.limerick.ie/webapps/trade...rectories.aspx there is free access to a range of Limerick trade directories covering the period 1769 to 1925.

redclover

Default Irish Trade Directories.

Hi, thanks for your help Jan and JNicLiam. I had a look through the records without success.
    Looking back through the information I have, I should have been more specific. I've found, from the birth certs of his four children born in Ireland, between 1870 and 1875, that they were born at Kilfinnane, Kilmallock, Limerick. I gather that Kilmallock is a town about 20miles south of Limerick City, and Kilfinnane is a village 5 miles south-east of Kilmallock. So I presume I am looking for a Limerick County directory covering the town of Kilmallock and its environs.

Thanks,

Richard.