Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi Pam,
    My name is Vin Underwood and William Rufus Underwood is my great grandfather. I have done a fair bit of research and have some information about our clan. Since you wrote this in 2009 I am not sure if you are still interested or if you have solved all the problems.
    Let me know.
    Vin.

Hi Vin Underwood. I am Marianne Underwood and William Rufus Underwood was my great, great grandfather. I am based in Western Australia. My great grandfather was Henry Rufus Underwood the West Australian parliamentarian (son of William Rufus). I am really interested in finding out more about our history. I would be delighted to hear more.

Default Re William Rufus Underwood

Hi Vin. I posted last year about William Rufus Underwood but didn't hear anything. I thought I'd try the "Reply" button in case this alerts you (I'm new at this). I am Marianne Underwood and William Rufus Underwood was my great, great grandfather. I am interested in finding out more about him and the family. I am in Western Australia.

Knowledgeable and helpful warncoort's Avatar

Marianne,
    Vin would have been advised of your post as long as he has not changed his email address but he has not been on the site since his post in 2016.Check White Pages.
    If you can add detail for the original post someone will be able to assist.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi Marianne, I'm a descendent of William Rufus Underwood and Jane Elizabeth Carter through their first daughter Susan McDonald (born Underwood). I'm doing some of my own research and would be interested to compare notes. Would appreciate if you could email me at newmortis[at]gmail[dot]com

Many thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12